Now accepting winter gear :
Call or email to set up an appointment for consignment.
Follow link to fill out our consignment contract, ahead of time!
All items must be sanitized, and CLEAN.
**We do not accept any ball sport equipment, or downhill skis/boots**
**Items must be in good condition and functioning properly ( working zippers, no dog or cat hair, clean and no holes or tears — check pockets!).
**If an item comes in that needs to be repaired by the staff, we can take up to 10% additional percent in the sale price.**
- Technical clothing:
⇒ Mid + Heavyweight Outerwear; Adults and kids: Snow Jackets, anoraks, coats, pants, etc.
⇒ Mid + Lightweight Outerwear; Adults and kids: Rain + wind Jackets, anoraks, coats, pants, etc.
⇒ Accessories; Adults and kids: Winter hats, gloves, socks, etc.
sun hats, rain hats, etc.
- Outdoor footwear; Adults and kids:
⇒ Hiking boots,
climbing shoes, trail running footwear , snow boots Cycling apparel Bicycles
- Cross country ski poles + cross country skis
- Cross country ski boots
- Back country skis / boots
- Snow shoes
- Snowboards + boots ***must be new within the last 5 years!**
- Winter / mountaineering tents
- Winter Sleeping bags
- Sleeping pads
- Backpacks; large and small with an emphasis on hiking, climbing, and skiing
- All-season, outdoor branded clothing (happy to look at your Nana’s retro Hot Chillys! )
⇒ NO mainstream brands, i.e, Old Navy, GAP, Abercrombie, etc.
Waders, poles, vest
Water Sports: ⇒ Boats, wet-suits, paddles: Kayaks, SUPs, canoes, surf boards….
- Ski goggles
- Camp Stoves and cooking equipment *must be demonstrated in working condition at appointment
- Pocket knives and multi-tools
- Seasonal roof rack accessories
- Dog outdoor gear:
PFD’s, jackets, goggles, etc.
*We DO NOT ACCEPT Downhill Skis or Ski Boots*
**Don’t see what you want to sell, listed? Stop in and let’s discuss!
For large purchases, or drop off consigns, please contact the shop to arrange parking in back lot.