accepting early fall gear :
Call or email to set up an appointment for consignment.
Follow link to fill out our consignment contract, ahead of time!
All items must be sanitized, and CLEAN.
**We do not accept any ball sport , or motorized sport equipment**
**Items must be in good condition and functioning properly ( working zippers, no dog or cat hair, clean and no holes or tears — check pockets!). We apply a 10% fee for cleaning items**
**If an item comes in that can be repaired by the staff, we can take up to 10% additional percent in the sale price.**
- Technical clothing:
Mid + Heavyweight Outerwear; Adults and kids: Snow Jackets, anoraks, coats, pants, etc.
⇒ Mid + Lightweight Outerwear; Adults and kids: Rain + wind Jackets, anoraks, coats, pants, etc.
⇒ Accessories; Adults and kids:
Winter hats, gloves, socks, etc.
sun hats, rain hats, etc.
- Outdoor footwear; Adults and kids:
⇒ Hiking boots, climbing shoes, trail running footwear ,
snow boots Cycling apparel
Cross country ski poles Cross country ski / boots Back country XC Skis/ boots Snowshoes Snowboards + boots ***must be new within the last 5 years!** Winter / mountaineering tents
- Winter Sleeping bags
- Sleeping pads
- Backpacks; large and small with an emphasis on hiking, climbing,
- All-season, outdoor branded clothing (happy to look at your Nana’s retro Hot Chillys! )
⇒ NO mainstream brands, i.e, Old Navy, GAP, Abercrombie, etc.
- Fishing Gear:
- Water Sports:
wet– suits, paddles: Kayaks, SUPs, canoes, surf boards….
- Camp Stoves and cooking equipment *must be demonstrated in working condition at appointment
- Pocket knives and multi-tools
- Seasonal roof rack accessories **new within the last 5 years — we no longer accept round or square bars/accessories***
- Dog outdoor gear:
⇒ Harness, PFD’s, jackets, goggles, etc.
**Don’t see what you want to sell, listed? Stop in and let’s discuss!
For large purchases, or drop off consigns, please contact the shop to arrange parking in back lot.