Now accepting WINTER gear!
**We do not accept any ball sport equipment, or downhill skis/boots/snowboards**
**Items must be in good condition and functioning properly ( working zippers, no dog or cat hair, clean and no holes or tears — check pockets!).
**If an item comes in that needs to be repaired by the staff, we can take up to 10% additional percent in the sale price.**
- Technical clothing:
⇒ Mid + Heavyweight Outerwear; Adults and kids: Snow Jackets, anoraks, coats, pants, etc.
⇒ Accessories; Adults and kids: Knit hats, gloves, ski goggles, etc.
- Outdoor footwear; Adults and kids:
⇒ Hiking boots, climbing shoes, snow boots
- Cross country ski poles + cross country skis
- Cross country ski boots
- Snow shoes
- Winter / mountaineering tents
- Heavyweight Sleeping bags
- Backpacks; large and small with an emphasis on hiking, climbing,
- All-season, outdoor branded clothing (happy to look at your Nana’s retro Hot Chillys! )
⇒ NO mainstream brands, i.e, Old Navy, GAP, Abercrombie, etc.
Waders, poles, vest
Water Sports: ⇒ Boats, wet-suits, paddles: Kayaks, SUPs, canoes, surf boards….
- Ski goggles
- Camp Stoves and cooking equipment
- Pocket knives and multi-tools
- Seasonal roof rack accessories
- Dog outdoor gear:
PFD’s, jackets, goggles, etc.
*We DO NOT ACCEPT Downhill Skis or Snowboards, Ski Boots or Snowboard Boots*
**Don’t see what you want to sell, listed? Stop in and let’s discuss!
For large purchases, or drop off consigns, please contact the shop to arrange parking in back lot.